Last Updated: October 15, 2022
This page is for California residents to opt out of the sale of your personal information. Please scroll down and read all of the information about the choices available to you to determine the choices you would like to make. You may have to return to this page to make multiple choices.
Opt-Out of Cookie and Device Information for Online Advertising and Other Purposes
- Additional options:
- Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Opt-Out: The Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) offers tools to provide consumers with choices as to whether participating third parties can use your information to provide interest-based ads. To opt-out of sharing your information with participating third parties for interest-based ads, please use the following tools. For websites visit optout.aboutads.info. For mobile visit youradchoices.com/appchoices.
- Google Opt-Out: If you are on the web, you can also opt-out of Google Analytics by installing Google’s opt-out browser add-on, and opt out of interest-based Google ads using Google’s Ads Settings. Google may also participate in the DAA WebChoices Tool (above).
- Mobile Ad Settings: If you no longer wish to receive interest-based ads on your mobile applications, please refer to your device’s operating system settings, which may include “Limit Ad-Tracking” on iOS devices and “opt-out of interest-based advertising” on Android devices.
- Facebook Ad Preferences: Facebook offers settings that may control what information Facebook uses about you or your device activity for advertising purposes. Visit the Facebook Ad Preferences page for more information.
- The opt-outs described above are device and browser-based. Because the information being shared relates to your device ID and/or browser ID, you must opt-out on each device and each browser where you want your choice to apply.
- Opt-outs may be stored via cookies. If you clear cookies, you must opt-out again where you want your choices to apply.
- TaxKimK does not maintain or control the all of the opt-out mechanisms and settings above and is not responsible for those tools operated by others.
- We may still deliver contextual ads and ads based on our own data about you, conduct cross-device tracking so we can serve you first-party ads directly, or use the information for non-targeted ad purposes, such as attribution and analytics.
- We may also still share some personal information with our partners(who will function as our service providers in the such instance) to help us perform functions such as measuring ad effectiveness, controlling how many times you see an ad, determining ad performance, providing and securing ads, providing aggregate statistics and analytics, and/or reducing ad fraud.
- The above choices will not opt you out of the use of previously collected and shared information or all interest-based advertising (such as that conducted on other sites). You can visit the DAA for more information about interest-based advertising.
Opt Out of All Other Personal Information Sales
In addition to what is described above under “Opt Out of Cookie and Device Information,” we sell or license certain of your information, such as contact information or subscription information, to third parties to provide you with offers and promotions, and opportunities that may be of interest to you. If you would like to opt-out of the sale of this information, please complete this web form.